Fresh Unsheared Blue Ridge Mountain Christmas Tree
For the first time, we are offering an unsheared version of our popular Fraser fir Christmas trees raised on a family-owned farm in North Carolina’s Blue Ridge Mountains. These untrimmed trees have the wild, natural beauty of forest trees, and the openly spaced branches leave plenty of room for hanging ornaments.
- Unsheared Fraser fir tree.
- 8–10 years old; grown on a tree farm in North Carolina.
- Shipped within 3–5 days of harvesting.
- Fraser fir variety is prized for its fresh aroma, sturdy limbs and excellent needle retention.
- Select from 6'–7', 7'–8' or 8'–9' tree.
- Use & Care
- Remove promptly from shipping box.
- Before placing in a tree stand, cut 1/2” to 1” from the bottom of the trunk to help the tree absorb water more efficiently. The cut should be a straight cut, as an angle or “V” cut will require more water depth to cover the cut surface and also makes the tree more difficult to hold upright in a stand.
- After placing in a tree stand, allow the tree to settle into its natural shape for about 24 hours before decorating.
- Position the tree out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources, such as vents, radiators, stoves and fireplaces.
- Keep the tree well watered. With proper care and watering, the tree should last for 6 weeks or more.
- For delivery between Nov. 13 – Nov. 22, order no later than 5pm (PST), Nov. 12.
- For delivery between Nov. 25 – Nov. 29, order no later than 5pm (PST), Nov. 19.
- For delivery between Dec. 2 – Dec. 6, order no later than 5pm (PST), Nov. 26.
- For delivery between Dec. 9 – Dec. 13, order no later than 5pm (PST), Dec. 3.
- For delivery between Dec. 16 – Dec. 20, order no later than 5pm (PST), Dec. 10.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.