Universal Expert Knife Block & Utensil Set
- Online Only
Equip yourself for everyday kitchen tasks with this set of favorite essentials. The comprehensive collection includes Universal Expert's five-piece stainless-steel utensil set for stirring, flipping, mashing and serving plus a six-piece knife set to meet every chopping, carving and peeling need. They're all organized in a sleek block that keeps them handy and within reach on the countertop.
- The Universal Expert Collection by English designer Sebastian Conran features products that are thoughtfully designed and easy to use.
- Five-piece utensil set includes flipper spatula, slotted spoon, cooking spoon, measuring ladle and scoop masher, all with oversized loops for easy grasping and hanging.
- Six-piece knife set includes chef's, kitchen, bread, santoku, utility and paring knife with polymer hand inserts for a secure grip—even with slippery hands.
- Knife block and utensil station is made from robust stainless steel and includes a drip tray that disassembles easily for cleaning.
- Dimensions & More Info
5-Piece Utensil Set
- Flipper Spatula: 2 1/2" wide x 13" long.
- Slotted Spoon: 2 3/4" wide x 12 1/2" long.
- Cooking Spoon: 2 3/4" wide x 12 1/2" long.
- Measuring Ladle: 3 1/4"diam., 11 1/4" long.
- Scoop Masher: 3"wide x 3 1/4" diam. x 10" long.
7-Piece Knife Set
- Paring Knife: 4"-long blade; 5"-long handle.
- Utility Knife: 6" 1/4-long blade; 5"-long handle.
- Kitchen Knife: 5 1/2"-long blade; 4 1/4"-long handle.
- Santoku Knife: 7 1/4"-long blade; 5"-long handle.
- Bread Knife: 9"-long blade"; 5"-long handle.
- Chef's Knife: 9"-long blade; 5"-long handle.
Knife Block & Utensil Station
- 12 3/4" x 6 1/4" x 9 1/2" high overall.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.