Twister Wine Aerator & Decanter with Stand Set
To reveal the full flowering of any red wine instantly, introduce maximum oxygen by decanting it through this easy-to-use spiral aerator into the matching glass decanter. The resulting difference in aroma and flavor is impressive.
- Patented mouthblown, double-walled, 3-phase glass aerator instantly multiplies oxygenation.
- Phase 1 catches any sediment while introducing oxygen as the wine flows by; phase 2 allows additional exposure to oxygen; phase 3 directs the wine through the spiral, dispersing it into the decanter.
- Mouthblown glass decanter is specially designed to hold the aerator.
- Aerator has an integral stainless-steel sediment filter.
- Includes a stainless-steel stand for holding and storing glass aerator.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Decanter: 9” diam., 9 3/4” high.; 750 ml cap.
- Spiral Aerator: 4” diam.; 7” high.
- Aerator Stand: 4 1/2” diam.; 5 3/4” high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Decanter: Hand-wash in warm water (no soap required), rinse with hot water and air dry. Solid residue may be removed with a soft cleaning brush or cleaning beads.
- Aerator: Rinse immediately after use. Hand wash in warm water (no soap required), rinse with warm or hot water and air dry on stand included. In some cases, it may be necessary to soak aerator to dislodge dried wine. Do not use cleaning brush or cleaning beads with the aerator.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 2 out of 5 by Lisajean from Beautiful but too fragile I loved this aerator - it did a nice job of aerating the wine and was fun to use. But it it was so fragile - I set it on the counter and it shattered into a million pieces.Date published: 2014-08-12Rated 5 out of 5 by keira from Good value Elegant piece. Does a good job aerating the wine. Great for young wines. The resulting difference in aroma and flavor is impressive. The spiral piece is delicate and needs to be handled with care.Date published: 2014-01-16Rated 2 out of 5 by Mcaron28 from Too Delicate - Poor Quality I have purchased this decanter twice now. The first time I ordered the item online and upon arrival the entire piece was shattered into a million tiny pieces. Williams Sonoma had failed to pack the fragile piece with any sort of protective packaging. The second time I made sure to purchase the decanter at a store and bring it home myself. Once I got the decanter home I found a tiny crack in the twisty aerator- such a disappointment! Not only is the quality of the glass cheap, the coloration of the glass is not a clear quality as well. The item certainly looks beautiful but is not practical at all based on the quality of the materials. The venturi aerator works just fine.Date published: 2013-09-04Rated 1 out of 5 by Kandbcatering from Looks great, doesn't aerate. This thing looks super cool! Too bad it doesn't aerate very well at all! I'll leave it out as a conversation piece, but buy another aerator that works.Date published: 2013-04-25Rated 5 out of 5 by ArizonaGreenEyes from Delicate yet fascinatingly functional This aerator/decantor is not only gorgeous and fascinating to watch, it works wonderfully! I agree it's delicate (the areator spiral) and must be washed and stored with great care, it is well worth the extra attention for the aeration it provides the wine.Date published: 2013-01-04Rated 5 out of 5 by Wineo2 from Great value Certainly not a fine crystal decanter, but you can't beat it for the money. It is exactly what I expected. The decanter is made of a heavier, thicker glass than a crystal one which should make it more resistant to breaking if you accidentally hit it with the bottle.Date published: 2012-12-27Rated 5 out of 5 by trich101 from First Aerator I would say I am an amateur wine aficionado and this set was my first aerator. I purchases a few bottles of red and white, some new, same old favorites and I poured a test class and then ran the rest of the bottle through the aerator and can definitely notice a difference. The treated wine is noticeably smoother, a trace of bitter or harshness is gone compared to a side by side tasting.Date published: 2012-12-18Rated 3 out of 5 by Embers from wine aerator This decanter system is a beautiful piece even more beautiful watching the wine flow through it. However, after using the decanter the first time, the aerator snapped off from the main bulb during cleaning. I have been trying to fine a way just to purchase the aerator part but I have not had any luck.Date published: 2012-12-17