Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Twister Wine Aerator & Decanter with Stand Set
To reveal the full flowering of any red wine instantly, introduce maximum oxygen by decanting it through this easy-to-use spiral aerator into the matching glass decanter. The resulting difference in aroma and flavor is impressive.
- Patented mouthblown, double-walled, 3-phase glass aerator instantly multiplies oxygenation.
- Phase 1 catches any sediment while introducing oxygen as the wine flows by; phase 2 allows additional exposure to oxygen; phase 3 directs the wine through the spiral, dispersing it into the decanter.
- Mouthblown glass decanter is specially designed to hold the aerator.
- Aerator has an integral stainless-steel sediment filter.
- Includes a stainless-steel stand for holding and storing glass aerator.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Decanter: 9” diam., 9 3/4” high.; 750 ml cap.
- Spiral Aerator: 4” diam.; 7” high.
- Aerator Stand: 4 1/2” diam.; 5 3/4” high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Decanter: Hand-wash in warm water (no soap required), rinse with hot water and air dry. Solid residue may be removed with a soft cleaning brush or cleaning beads.
- Aerator: Rinse immediately after use. Hand wash in warm water (no soap required), rinse with warm or hot water and air dry on stand included. In some cases, it may be necessary to soak aerator to dislodge dried wine. Do not use cleaning brush or cleaning beads with the aerator.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.