Tuscany Cookbook Holder
Our handsome cookbook stand will earn permanent display status on your kitchen countertop. Shaped from acacia wood, the holder is sturdy and tip-proof to hold books of all sizes and thicknesses.
- Sloping shelf with lip to hold book open.
- Generously scaled to support a variety of book sizes, including large volumes.
- Lacquered finish protects the wood’s beauty and wipes clean easily.
- Each cookbook holder reveals a unique grain pattern for a one-of-a-kind piece.
- Made from solid acacia wood.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- 11" x 6 1/2" x 8" high.
- Made in Thailand.
- Wipe with a damp cloth. Dry thoroughly.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.