Tuscan White Bean Soup Starter
In Tuscan kitchens it was once customary to keep a pot of bean soup simmering on the stovetop, ready for anyone who might drop by. Our all-natural long-simmered starter makes it easy to capture the deep, complex flavors of that hearty classic in your own kitchen.
- An all-natural starter that combines cannellini beans with a medley of garden favorites – San Marzano tomatoes, carrots, celery, onions and red bell peppers – plus dry white wine, garlic and parsley.
- Enjoy as is, or add chicken, sausage or macaroni to create a delicious one-pot meal.
- 2 lb. 1 oz. (7–8 servings).
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
- Tomatoes, cannellini beans, onions, white wine, carrots, water, celery, red bell peppers, tomato puree, extra-virgin olive oil, garlic, roasted chicken demi-glace (chicken stock, mirepoix stock [carrot, celery and onion stocks], roasted chicken stock, dried chicken stock, modified food starch, water, gelatin, salt, white wine, chicken fat), parsley, sea salt, oregano, ground black pepper, crushed red pepper, sugar, sodium acid sulfate.