Williams Sonoma Turkish Bay Leaves
Harvested from the Mediterranean bay laurel tree, our Turkish bay leaves are much milder and have a more complex flavor than their domestic cousins. Use them to add a delicately sweet astringency to your favorite dishes. Just one or two leaves will enhance a large roast or pot of homemade soup.
- Also called 'sweet bay leaves', these leaves grow wild on the hilly mountains of western Turkey in the area around Izmir (Smyrna).
- The aromatic leaves have a subtle, complex flavor with a delicate, tangy sweetness.
- Use this flavorful herb to season roast poultry, pork or beef.
- Add bay leaves to your favorite marinades, sauces, soups and stews.
- You can also add the fragrant leaves to cooking water for potatoes or noodles to give a hint of herbal flavor.
- This premium, all-natural herb is sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in California's Napa Valley.
- 0.19 oz.
- Made in the USA of imported ingredients.
- Turkish bay leaves.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.