Small Turkey Dinner Delivered, Christmas
- Online Only
We’ve solved your holiday entertaining needs with our all-inclusive dinner, perfect for a small family meal. Simply heat and serve, so you can spend more time at the table and less time in the kitchen.
Willie Bird Turkey: This boneless breast—infused with basil, thyme, fennel and lavender—is from the legendary Willie Bird Ranch in Sonoma County, California, where the free-range turkeys are raised on the tastiest, healthiest natural grains.
Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes with Fried Shallots: Silky whipped russet potatoes are folded with real butter and tangy cream cheese for a satisfying side. A sprinkling of crispy, salty fried shallots over the top adds texture and spark.
Green Beans with Cranberries & Pecans: French market cut green beans are cooked to tender perfection and tossed in a garlic butter sauce, then folded in with chewy sweet-tart dried cranberries and crunchy pecans.
Apple Cranberry Pie: Sweetie-licious’ award-winning pies are crowd pleasers. This pie is full to the brim with sweet-tart Michigan apples and cranberries, bubbling over the hand-crimped edges, and topped with a crisp crumble.
- For Christmas, order by Friday, December 19 to ship December 22 to arrive by December 24.
- Contains 1 herb-roasted turkey breast, 1 tray buttermilk mashed potatoes with fried shallots, 1 tray green beans with cranberries and pecans and an apple cranberry pie.
- Serves 4.
- Turkey ships chilled.
- Sides and pie ship frozen.
- To ensure all of the dinner components arrive in perfect condition, you may receive them in separate shipments.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Turkey: 3 lb. 8 oz.
- Buttermilk mashed potatoes: 2 lb. 4 oz.
- Green beans: 1 lb. 2 oz.
- Apple cranberry pie: 9" diam., 2" high.
- Use & Care
- The turkey shipped chilled with gel packs. The sides and pie shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon receipt, place the turkey in the refrigerator or freezer. Unopened, the turkey will keep refrigerated, up to 6 weeks or frozen, up to 6 months. To thaw, remove from the freezer and place in the refrigerator 48 hours before preparation.
- Store the mashed potatoes and green beans in the freezer upon receipt, where the items will keep for up to 24 months.
- Place the pie directly in the freezer where it will keep for 3 weeks. To defrost, leave the pie in its box on the counter. Store thawed pie in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Refreezing after thawing is not recommended.
- If turkey breast is frozen, thaw before cooking for 48 hours. Wrap breast in foil, and roast at 350°F until the internal temperature reaches 140°F. Remove breast from oven, and let rest 10 to 15 minutes prior to serving.
- For the sides, preheat conventional oven to 375°F. Take trays from freezer, remove plastic wrap and place on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake mashed potatoes for 40–45 minutes, or until heated through. Add the crispy shallots during the last 5 minutes of bake time.
- Cook green beans for 30 minutes. Remove tray from oven mid-way and stir. Bake for an additional 10–15 minutes or until heated through.
- Thaw pie as directed, and serve at room temperature. Alternately, cover entire pie loosely with foil and reheat in an oven preheated to 250ºF for 15–20 minutes or microwave for 15–20 seconds per slice.
- Turkey breast: Boneless turkey breast, water, salt, dextrose, sodium phosphate, spices (basil, thyme, fennel, lavender).
- Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes with Fried Shallots: Russet potatoes, half and half (milk, cream), cream cheese (pasteurized cultured milk and cream, salt, xanthan, carob bean and/or guar gums), unsalted butter (cream), salt, black pepper.
- Green Beans with Cranberries and Pecans: Extra fine French green beans, dried cranberries, pecans, unsalted butter (cream), garlic, salt, black pepper.
- Apple Cranberry Pie: Crust: Flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin [a B vitamin] iron, thiamin mononitrate [vitamin B1], riboflavin [vitamin B2], folic acid [a B vitamin]), butter (sweet cream), cream cheese (pasteurized milk and cream, whey protein concentrate, salt, carob bean gum, cheese culture, sugar, salt). Filling: Michigan Ida Red and Cortland apples, sugar, dark brown sugar, butter (sweet cream), flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin [a B vitamin], iron, thiamin mononitrate [vitamin B1], riboflavin [vitamin B2], folic acid ([a B vitamin]), liqueur, citrus juice, spices, creamy caramel flavoring (natural flavors, propylene glycol, glycerin, water, alcohol, molasses), sea salt. Topping: Flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin [a B vitamin], iron, thiamin mononitrate [vitamin B1], riboflavin [vitamin B2], folic acid [a B vitamin]), butter (sweet cream), sugar, salt (calcium silicate).
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
- For Christmas, order by Friday, December 19. Ships Monday, December 22 to arrive by Wednesday, December 24.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.