Truman Round Bar Cart
Mid-century-inspired design and highly functional features earn this entertaining essential a permanent place in the dining room, living room or den. Its strong steel frame is inset with two glass shelves surrounded by high gallery rails to secure bottles and glassware in transit. Expertly finished in your choice of nickel or brass, each complemented by leather-wrapped handles.
- 20" diam., 31.3"H.
- Handcrafted by skilled artisans.
- Steel frame with invisible welds.
- Available in hand-polished nickel with black leather or warm antique brass with saddle leather.
- Tempered glass top and shelf.
- Swiveling, floor-friendly nylon casters roll smoothly and lock securely.
- Dimensions & More Info
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 20" diam., 31.3"H
- Space between top and lower shelf: 18"
- Rails: 4.8"H
- Weight: 40 lb.
- Weight capacity: Up to 25 lb. per shelf.
- Joints are welded for strength.
- Finish is lacquered to resist tarnishing.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Clean with a soft dry or slightly damp cloth; dry thoroughly.
- Avoid harsh cleaners (including ammonia-based glass cleaners) and abrasives as they will damage the finish.
- This item usually arrives within 2 to 4 weeks.
Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
The charge for this White Glove Delivery service is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item's price, which includes all shipping charges for the item.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.