Since truffles are among the most prized delicacies in the culinary world, it makes sense to invest in a customized cutting tool. From Italy, our precision stainless-steel shaver has an adjustable blade that slices truffles into thin, aromatic curls – perfect for everything from risotto and polenta to egg and potato dishes.
- 18/10 stainless-steel shaver is designed especially for slicing white or black truffles.
- Razor-sharp blade guarantees precision performance and superb control.
- Blade easily adjusts to slice truffles.
- This versatile tool is also great for slicing chocolate or hard cheeses into thin, uniform portions.
- Shaver is 7 1/2" long overall.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Hand wash.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.