Trudeau Dual Electric Salt & Pepper Mill
This sleek, two-in-one design offers the ultimate convenience: your choice of freshly ground pepper or salt at the touch of a button. Whether you’re cooking at the stove or sitting down to the table, you’ll enjoy easy one-handed operation – just slide the top button toward “P” or “S” and the battery-powered mill automatically does the grinding for you.
- Easy pushbutton top lets you select salt or pepper with one touch.
- Durable carbon steel mechanism maintains its sharpness.
- Ceramic grinder for sea salt resists corrosion.
- Grind can be adjusted from fine to coarse.
- Durable stainless-steel construction.
- Clear acrylic window lets you view contents.
- Six AAA batteries (not included).
- 8" high.
- Made by Trudeau, a Canada-based manufacturer of high-quality kitchen wares since 1889.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Each mill uses six AAA batteries.
- Wipe with a damp cloth.
- Do not immerse in water.
- Store in a dry area.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.