Opulent gifts of fresh fruit have long been a gift-giving tradition in cultures around the world. Our colorful fruit basket showcases a magnificent assortment of exotic tropical fruits specially selected for their high quality, freshness and flavor.
- Strawberry Papaya: The sweetest, most flavorful variety of papaya is fragrant and juicy, with a hint of fresh peaches and berries. 1 piece.
- Mango: Sweet, tart fruit with a yellowish-orange flesh that is juicy but firm. Enjoy in salads or in vegetable or poultry dishes. 1 piece.
- South African Baby Pineapple: Fragrant, golden skin and a brilliantly colored sweet-tart flesh. Entirely edible, with no need to remove the core. 1 piece.
- Quick Crack Coconut: Inside, the nuts have a fibrous, sweet and creamy meat covered by a thin, edible brown skin. The coconut meat can be eaten fresh or dried, while the coconut water makes a nutritious drink. Scored shell for easy opening. 1 piece.
- Pepino Melon: Exotic teardrop-shaped melon with a soft, edible golden skin and a delicate flavor of cantaloupe and honeydew combined. 3 pieces (may vary).
- Feijoa (pineapple guava): A true taste blast with flavors of pineapple, guava, and strawberry. 3 pieces (may vary).
- Sweet Tangerine: Seedless and easy to peel, they can be eaten out of hand or used in salads. 3 pieces (may vary).
- Key Lime: These small, fragrant limes are full of tangy juice. Add slices to marinades, sauces, fruit salads and pastries. 3 pieces (may vary).
- Baby Banana: The sweetest of the banana family has just a hint of rich cinnamon aftertaste. Usually eaten out of hand or sliced for use in salads; 6–9 pieces (may vary).
- Fruit quantities are the approx. quantities based on weight; actual counts may vary.
- Packaged in a 15 1/2" x 11" x 8 1/2" wicker basket and tied with a festive ribbon.
- 9 lbs. 3 oz. total.