Tropical Fruit Gift Basket
- Online Only
Opulent gifts of fresh fruit have long been a gift-giving tradition in cultures around the world. Our colorful fruit basket showcases a magnificent assortment of exotic tropical fruits specially selected for their high quality, freshness and flavor.
- Strawberry Papaya: The sweetest, most flavorful variety of papaya is fragrant and juicy, with a hint of fresh peaches and berries. 1 piece.
- Mango: Sweet, tart fruit with a yellowish-orange flesh that is juicy but firm. Enjoy in salads or in vegetable or poultry dishes. 1 piece.
- South African Baby Pineapple: Fragrant, golden skin and a brilliantly colored sweet-tart flesh. Entirely edible, with no need to remove the core. 1 piece.
- Quick Crack Coconut: Inside, the nuts have a fibrous, sweet and creamy meat covered by a thin, edible brown skin. The coconut meat can be eaten fresh or dried, while the coconut water makes a nutritious drink. Scored shell for easy opening. 1 piece.
- Pepino Melon: Exotic teardrop-shaped melon with a soft, edible golden skin and a delicate flavor of cantaloupe and honeydew combined. 3 pieces (may vary).
- Feijoa (pineapple guava): A true taste blast with flavors of pineapple, guava, and strawberry. 3 pieces (may vary).
- Sweet Tangerine: Seedless and easy to peel, they can be eaten out of hand or used in salads. 3 pieces (may vary).
- Key Lime: These small, fragrant limes are full of tangy juice. Add slices to marinades, sauces, fruit salads and pastries. 3 pieces (may vary).
- Baby Banana: The sweetest of the banana family has just a hint of rich cinnamon aftertaste. Usually eaten out of hand or sliced for use in salads; 6–9 pieces (may vary).
- Fruit quantities are the approx. quantities based on weight; actual counts may vary.
- Packaged in a 15 1/2" x 11" x 8 1/2" wicker basket and tied with a festive ribbon.
- 9 lbs. 3 oz. total.
- Dimensions & More Info
Country of Origin (Subject to Change Based on Availability):
- Strawberry papaya: Brazil.
- Baby bananas: Ecuador.
- Mango: Ecuador, Mexico / USA (California).
- South African baby pineapple: South Africa.
- Key limes: Mexico.
- Quick crack coconut: Dominican Republic.
- Pepino Melons: Ecuador.
- Feijoas: New Zealand, Chile and USA (California).
- Tangerines: USA (California).
- Use & Care
- Baby bananas: To ripen green bananas, store at room temperature until spots appear on their peels. Once ripe, baby bananas may refridgerated for a few days.
- Strawberry papaya: To ripen firm papayas, place in a paper bag at room temperature until the papaya is soft to the touch (similar to a ripe peach). Refridgerate the ripe fruit in a paper bag for up to 3 days.
- Mango: The mangos are shipped firm. To ripen, leave at room temperature for 5 to 7 days until they yield to gentle pressure. Once ripe, the mangoes can be refridgerated up to one week.
- South African baby pineapple: The pineapples are ready to eat and may be refridgerated up to 10 days.
- Key limes: Key limes can be stored at room temperature for several days or will keep for a week or more if wrapped in plastic and refridgerated. To release the juice, roll the Key Lime on a flat surface while pressing firmly.
- Quick crack coconut: to open, use a rubber mallet along its pre-scored crack. Pour out the liquid and reserve. To remove the meat from the shell, place the drained coconut on a baking sheet in a 350ºF oven for about 15 minutes, or just until the shell begins to crack. Whole, unopened coconuts can be stored at room temperature for up to 3 months.
- Pepino Melons: If the creamy yellow background skin areas have a greenish tint, ripen the Pepinos at room temperature, uncovered and out of direct sun, until they become fragrant and yield slightly to pressure. Once ripe the Pepinos can be refridgerated for upto 3 days.
- Feijoas: To ripen firm feijoas, place them in a paper bag with an apple until soft and fragrant. Once ripe, feijoas can be refridgerated for up to 5 days.
- Tangerines: Store a cool room temperatures for up to one week or refridgerate for up to two weeks.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.