Tropical Fish Series
Thanks to careful, expert reproduction, these fish studies have all the character and detail of the original hand-colored engravings, created in 1788 for the Encyclopedie Methodique. Each print is mounted in a handmade wood frame, finished in distressed black and edged in silver beading.
- Reproduced from hand-colored engravings, created for the Encyclopedie Methodique in 1788.
- Pierre Joseph Bonnaterre, the author of the Encyclopedie chapter illustrated by these engravings, was a French priest and naturalist credited with identifying dozens of new fish species.
- Giclee printing captures the fine detail and subtle shading of the original artwork.
- Mounted behind Plexiglas in a solid wood frame with a distressed black finish and silver edge beading.
- Ready to hang with D-rings and wire at the back.
- 32 1/2" x 22 1/2" high.
- Print made in USA.
- Frame made in New Zealand.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.