Triple Berry Wreath
Our holiday wreath brings the invigorating fragrance of an alpine forest indoors. Clusters of berries – pink pepperberries, white tallow berries and blue juniper berries – nestle in a bed of noble fir and seeded eucalyptus leaves. A family-owned farm in California's Salinas Valley handcrafts each wreath. Protect from weather. Wreath 12", 22" or 28" diam. A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, cut the cable ties from the bottom of the box and carefully remove the wreath from the box.
- The natural materials used in these pieces are intended for display indoors or in a sheltered area. Avoid moisture, direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause them to fade in color and become fragile.
- If your wreath is mounted on an interior door, we recommend attaching it in two places to prevent it from bouncing against the door when the door is opened or closed.
- It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of our wreath is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best to not move it once it has been hung.
- To clean, lightly dust leaves with a soft paintbrush or feather duster.
- For storage, we recommend lightly wrapping the arrangement in tissue paper and storing it flat in the box in which it arrived or a box of comparable size.
- With proper care, the piece will last up to one year.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.