Triple Berry Garland
Our holiday wreath and garland bring the invigorating fragrance of an alpine forest indoors. Clusters of berries – pink pepperberries, white tallow berries and blue juniper berries – nestle in a bed of noble fir and seeded eucalyptus leaves. A family-owned farm in California's Salinas Valley handcrafts each wreath and garland, which will dry naturally in a few weeks' time and last through the season. Protect from weather. Garland 6' or 12' long, 8" wide. A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, carefully cut the cable ties securing the garland and gently remove it from the box.
- The fresh and dried natural materials used in the garland are intended for display indoors or in a sheltered outdoor area. Avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause the materials to fade and become fragile. The fresh botanicals in the arrangement were newly picked and will complete their drying process within 1 to 2 weeks. As fresh botanicals age, it is natural for their colors to fade and their leaves to curl slightly.
- If you choose to hang your garland outdoors, protect it from the sun, wind and rain.
- It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of our garland is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best to not move it once it has been hung.
- To store your garland, we recommend lightly wrapping it in tissue paper and storing it flat in the box in which it arrived or a box of comparable size.
Next Day Delivery