- Online Only
The distinctive tri-colored bristles of this Italian broom are soft, natural horsehair, ideal for capturing dust and dirt without scratching wood floors.
- Made for us by an Italian family-owned company that has specialized in fine cleaning tools since 1950.
- Soft horsehair bristles naturally attract and retain dust for effortless cleaning.
- Rubber bumpers cushion furniture and cabinets from scratches and marks.
- Strong beechwood handle.
- Suitable for all types of floors.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 54 1/2" long.
- Head: 13" wide.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Hand-rinse in cold water. Air-dry.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.