BroomExclusive Internet Only
The distinctive tri-colored bristles of this Italian broom are soft, natural horsehair, ideal for capturing dust and dirt without scratching wood floors.
- Made for us by an Italian family-owned company that has specialized in fine cleaning tools since 1950.
- Soft horsehair bristles naturally attract and retain dust for effortless cleaning.
- Rubber bumpers cushion furniture and cabinets from scratches and marks.
- Strong beechwood handle.
- Suitable for all types of floors.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- 54 1/2" long.
- Head: 13" wide.
- Made in Italy.
- Hand-rinse in cold water. Air-dry.