BroomExclusive Internet Only
The distinctive tri-colored bristles of this Italian broom are soft, natural horsehair, ideal for capturing dust and dirt without scratching wood floors.
- Made for us by an Italian family-owned company that has specialized in fine cleaning tools since 1950.
- Soft horsehair bristles naturally attract and retain dust for effortless cleaning.
- Rubber bumpers cushion furniture and cabinets from scratches and marks.
- Strong beechwood handle.
- Suitable for all types of floors.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- 54 1/2" long.
- Head: 13" wide.
- Made in Italy.
- Hand-rinse in cold water. Air-dry.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.