Tre Spade Italian Tomato Press
This supremely efficient tomato press extracts every ounce of pulp and juice from whole tomatoes, to make pasata di pomodoro – the tomato puree that is the base of sauces for such favorites as pizza and lasagna.
- Ultra-efficient tomato press assembles quickly and extracts pulp and juice with minimal waste.
- Secures easily to the edge of a table or counter, where the juice and pulp drain into your saucepan or bowl resting below.
- Can also be used to make applesauce and other fruit and vegetable purees.
- Made of aluminum and BPA-free plastic.
- Compact, professional-quality press has a durable hand-crank mechanism and disassembles easily.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15" x 8 1/4" x 16 1/2" high.
- 1-qt. cap.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- We recommend using a shallow bowl because of the low clearance.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.