Tre Spade Italian Tomato Press
This supremely efficient tomato press extracts every ounce of pulp and juice from whole tomatoes, to make pasata di pomodoro – the tomato puree that is the base of sauces for such favorites as pizza and lasagna.
- Ultra-efficient tomato press assembles quickly and extracts pulp and juice with minimal waste.
- Secures easily to the edge of a table or counter, where the juice and pulp drain into your saucepan or bowl resting below.
- Can also be used to make applesauce and other fruit and vegetable purees.
- Made of aluminum and BPA-free plastic.
- Compact, professional-quality press has a durable hand-crank mechanism and disassembles easily.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15" x 8 1/4" x 16 1/2" high.
- 1-qt. cap.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- We recommend using a shallow bowl because of the low clearance.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.