Tramontina Restaurant Fry Pan Set
The Professional cookware collection from Tramontina is designed to stand up to the rigors of restaurant kitchens—and offers an excellent value for home cooks. These commercial-grade fry pans feature thick aluminum construction for superior heat conduction, combined with a high-performance nonstick coating that releases all textures of food and allows for low-fat cooking. The handle comes with a silicone grip that stays cool and soft to the touch.
- Set of two includes 8" and 10" fry pans.
- Heavy-gauge aluminum alloy construction for efficient, even heat conduction and superior durability.
- Reinforced PFOA-free nonstick interior for effortless release of foods and fast cleanup.
- Cast stainless-steel handle with removable soft-grip silicone sleeve.
- Rivetless handle for easier cleaning.
- NSF certified to meet the standards for cookware used in professional kitchens.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" Pan: 8" diam., 1 3/4" high; 1 lb. 7 oz.
- 10" Pan: 10" diam., 2" high; 2 lb. 2 oz.
- Made in the USA with imported components.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven safe to 400ºF. Remove handle grip before placing pan in oven.
- For best results, use low to medium heat.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh, abrasive detergents.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.