Traditional Pie Crust Cutters
Impress autumn guests with home-baked pies that would make any pastry chef proud—it's easy with our precision spring-loaded cutters. To create pastry cut-outs or appliqués, just press a cutter into your dough, then depress the spring to release intricate shapes embossed with fine detailing.
- Our harvest-themed set includes an apple, pumpkin, acorn and bundle of wheat.
- Cutters feature an easy-to-use, spring-loaded design that protects your fingers.
- Sharp edges cut quickly, cleanly and precisely, so you won't risk overhandling your dough.
- Layer the festive pastry shapes on top of a pie or tart—or use the cutters to make cutout patterns in a pie’s top crust.
- Set of four.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Apple: 2" x 1 3/4" x 2" deep.
- Acorn: 2 1/4" x 1 1/2" x 2" deep.
- Wheat Bundle: 3" x 2" x 2" deep.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- For perfectly browned details, cover the top of your pie with aluminum foil or our silicone pie shield until the last 10 minutes of baking.
- Hand-wash and towel dry.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.