Traditional Finish Charlotte Molds
Chuck Williams chose this mold on his first buying trip to France in 1959 – and it has been a favorite ever since for making charlottes luscious baked apple dessert that originated in 18th-century Britain. It is thought that the charlotte was named for Queen Charlotte, wife of King George III. The pan is equally suited to making a charlotte Russe, a 19th-century chilled variation made with Bavarian cream nestled in a ladyfinger shell.
- Heavy-gauge tinned steel ensures even and gentle temperature distribution for consistent baking or chilling.
- Flared sides simplify creating the bread or ladyfinger linings and releasing the finished desserts.
- The tin coating is nonreactive to acidic foods, and protects the pan from rust.
- The traditional heart-shaped handles simplify maneuvering and inverting the filled mold while adding a decorative touch.
- Also handy for preparing puddings, ice cream, aspic and individual cakes.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4" mold: 4" diam., 2 1/4" high; 13 1/2 oz cap.
- 7" mold: 7" diam., 4" high; 2qt cap.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Freezer safe.
- Use only wood, nylon, silicone or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.