Traditional Finish Charlotte Molds
Chuck Williams chose this mold on his first buying trip to France in 1959 – and it has been a favorite ever since for making charlottes luscious baked apple dessert that originated in 18th-century Britain. It is thought that the charlotte was named for Queen Charlotte, wife of King George III. The pan is equally suited to making a charlotte Russe, a 19th-century chilled variation made with Bavarian cream nestled in a ladyfinger shell.
- Heavy-gauge tinned steel ensures even and gentle temperature distribution for consistent baking or chilling.
- Flared sides simplify creating the bread or ladyfinger linings and releasing the finished desserts.
- The tin coating is nonreactive to acidic foods, and protects the pan from rust.
- The traditional heart-shaped handles simplify maneuvering and inverting the filled mold while adding a decorative touch.
- Also handy for preparing puddings, ice cream, aspic and individual cakes.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4" mold: 4" diam., 2 1/4" high; 13 1/2 oz cap.
- 7" mold: 7" diam., 4" high; 2qt cap.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Freezer safe.
- Use only wood, nylon, silicone or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.