Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Top Bar Beehive
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Raising bees not only provides you with the freshest honey, it also gives your fruit and vegetable garden plenty of pollinators for increased harvests. The simple design of this top bar beehive allows combs to be inspected and harvested one at a time, creating minimal disturbance to the hive. Unlike stacked-style beehives, the top bar beehive does not require heavy lifting, and it comes with a stand so you can care for it without stooping.
- Hive and stand are crafted of untreated Western red cedar that is naturally rot- and pest-resistant.
- 1"-thick boards provide substantial insulation.
- Simple to use and harvest—no extractors, frames or extra boxes required.
- Top bar design allows bees to build their own combs.
- Follower boards allow you to expand hive as needed.
- Hinged roof provides easy access.
- 29" x 5" hinged viewing window allows inspection and observation without disturbing bees.
- Three side entrance holes; undesired entrances may be plugged with provided bungs.
- Assembly required.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Hive: 44" x 17" x 10 3/4" high overall.
- Stand: 35" x 22 1/2" x 30 1/2".
- Includes 28 top bars, 2 follower boards, 3 bungs, 3 corks and galvanized metal screws.
- Bees not included.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.