Tony Stromberg Photography, Natives Artwork
- White Glove Delivery
After two decades as an advertising photographer, Tony Stromberg was artistically and spiritually drained. Through his work with horses, everything began to change. He credits these magnificent animals with teaching him "the power of authenticity, honesty and integrity, and…the true meaning of leadership and relationship." To capture their true spirit, he photographs them in open spaces without riders or saddles.
- Natives: 57 3/4" x 43 3/4" overall.
- Limited-edition photograph signed by the artist.
- Printed on glossy photographic paper.
- Set behind Plexiglas with an acid-free white mat.
- Framed in wood with an espresso painted finish.
- Ready to hang with a sawtooth mount at the back.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 57 3/4" x 43 3/4" overall; image is 54" wide x 40" high.
- Weight: 48 lb.
- Print: Made in USA.
- Frame: Made in Mexico.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The charge for all shipping is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item’s price.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.