Tony Stromberg Photography, Natives Artwork
- Free Shipping
- White Glove Delivery
After two decades as an advertising photographer, Tony Stromberg was artistically and spiritually drained. Through his work with horses, everything began to change. He credits these magnificent animals with teaching him "the power of authenticity, honesty and integrity, and…the true meaning of leadership and relationship." To capture their true spirit, he photographs them in open spaces without riders or saddles.
- Natives: 57 3/4" x 43 3/4" overall.
- Limited-edition photograph signed by the artist.
- Printed on glossy photographic paper.
- Set behind Plexiglas with an acid-free white mat.
- Framed in wood with an espresso painted finish.
- Ready to hang with a sawtooth mount at the back.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 57 3/4" x 43 3/4" overall; image is 54" wide x 40" high.
- Weight: 48 lb.
- Print: Made in USA.
- Frame: Made in Mexico.