Tonic Making Kit
- Online Only
Gin and tonics never tasted so good as when mixed with your own homemade tonic water. Our kit blends Peruvian cinchona bark powder, the quintessential flavoring for natural tonic syrup, with other botanicals such as lemongrass, allspice and citrus spices. Simply add sugar and sparkling water to create a wonderfully refined tonic for cocktails.
- Makes 16 oz. tonic syrup (only 1 tablespoon of syrup needed per cocktail).
- Produces a refined, full-flavored and not overly bitter tonic.
- Includes everything needed except sugar and sparkling water.
- Contains only all-natural ingredients.
- Kit is created for us by New York artisan distillery Dutch's Spirits.
- Pair it with our Homemade Gin Kit for a unique gift.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 25-oz. glass mason jar.
- 2 filter stretch wraps.
- 1 packet citric acid.
- 1 packet cinchona bark powder.
- 1 packet lemongrass (cut & sifted) and allspice.
- 1 packet citrus botanicals (lime, lemon, orange).
- Cinchona bark powder, citric acid, dried orange peel, lemon peel, and lime granules, lemongrass (cut and sifted), allspice (whole).
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.