Tonic Making Kit
- Online Only
Gin and tonics never tasted so good as when mixed with your own homemade tonic water. Our kit blends Peruvian cinchona bark powder, the quintessential flavoring for natural tonic syrup, with other botanicals such as lemongrass, allspice and citrus spices. Simply add sugar and sparkling water to create a wonderfully refined tonic for cocktails.
- Makes 16 oz. tonic syrup (only 1 tablespoon of syrup needed per cocktail).
- Produces a refined, full-flavored and not overly bitter tonic.
- Includes everything needed except sugar and sparkling water.
- Contains only all-natural ingredients.
- Kit is created for us by New York artisan distillery Dutch's Spirits.
- Pair it with our Homemade Gin Kit for a unique gift.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 25-oz. glass mason jar.
- 2 filter stretch wraps.
- 1 packet citric acid.
- 1 packet cinchona bark powder.
- 1 packet lemongrass (cut & sifted) and allspice.
- 1 packet citrus botanicals (lime, lemon, orange).
- Cinchona bark powder, citric acid, dried orange peel, lemon peel, and lime granules, lemongrass (cut and sifted), allspice (whole).
Next Day Delivery
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.