Tomato Crewel Kit
- Free Shipping
- Online Only
Our kit makes it easy to create a piece of crewel embroidery inspired by the seasonal bounty of local farmers' markets and edible gardens. Detailed instructions show you exactly how to stitch the charming tomato design, which is already outlined on the fabric. Made in the USA, the kit provides everything you need.
- Hand-screen printed pattern on cotton blend fabric.
- 7" reusable wooden embroidery hoop.
- Reusable crewel needle.
- Colored tapestry yarn pre-cut into 24"-long pieces
- One sheet of stitching instructions.
- One sheet of general crewel embroidery instructions and tips.
- Dimensions & More Info
Made in USA.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.