- Free Shipping
- Online Only
We’ve partnered with Andrea Nguyen, author of Asian Tofu and esteemed Asian food expert, to develop this kit for making delicious, protein-rich fresh tofu right in your own home kitchen. Start by making fresh soy milk from the included non-GMO Laura® soybeans, grown by the Chambers Family Farm, fifth generation Iowa Farmers. Next, strain the milk and set the curds with the gypsum, a natural coagulant. Finally, use the maple wood mold—crafted by Amish artisans—to press the cheese to your desired firmness. Enjoy your fresh, flavorful tofu in soups, salads and stir-fries.
- Includes everything you need to make fresh tofu (see More Info tab for details).
- Makes two 1-lb. blocks of tofu.
- All-natural ingredients; contains no preservatives or chemicals.
- Mold is handcrafted from local maple by Amish artisans in Lancaster, PA; each is unique.
- Step-by-step instructions guide you through the tofu-making process.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Two six-ounce bags of soybeans.
- Wooden mold.
- Muslin cloth.
- Natural gypsum coagulant.
- Instruction booklet.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.