Tofu-Making KitNEW Free Shipping Exclusive Internet Only
We’ve partnered with Andrea Nguyen, author of Asian Tofu and esteemed Asian food expert, to develop this kit for making delicious, protein-rich fresh tofu right in your own home kitchen. Start by making fresh soy milk from the included non-GMO Laura® soybeans, grown by the Chambers Family Farm, fifth generation Iowa Farmers. Next, strain the milk and set the curds with the gypsum, a natural coagulant. Finally, use the wooden mold—crafted by Amish artisans—to press the cheese to your desired firmness. Enjoy your fresh, flavorful tofu in soups, salads and stir-fries.
- Includes everything you need to make fresh tofu.
- Makes two 1-lb. blocks of tofu.
- All-natural ingredients; contains no preservatives or chemicals.
- Step-by-step instructions guide you through the tofu-making process.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Two six-ounce bags of soybeans.
- Wooden mold.
- Muslin cloth.
- Natural gypsum coagulant.
- Instruction booklet.