Toddy Cold Brew Coffee System
The Toddy cold-brew system has a devoted following of coffee aficionados. The exclusive method extracts the natural flavors of coffee while leaving behind undesirable bitter acids and oils. The result is a robust, ultrasmooth coffee with an unforgettable pure taste.
- Makes concentrated cold-brewed coffee or tea that stores in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
- Produces a beverage that is naturally low in acid – cold-brewed coffee is approximately 67% less acidic than coffee brewed by conventional hot-brew methods.
- Dilute the concentrate one cup at a time to your preferred strength.
- Serve either with hot steaming water or cold water over ice.
- Includes brewing container with handle, glass decanter with lid, two reusable filters, rubber stopper, instructions and a recipe guide.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Plastic and glass construction.
- 7” diam., 14 3/4” high.
- 1 lb. 7 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Cold-brew coffee grounds for 12 hours to achieve the best results.
- Reusable filters should be replaced after 10-12 brewing sessions, or three months. Replacement filters are available for purchase separately.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Rinse reusable filter with water and place damp in refrigerator or freezer in sealed plastic bag.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.