Toddy Cold Brew Pour-Over Coffee System
- Online Only
The Toddy cold-brew system has a devoted following of coffee aficionados. The exclusive method extracts the natural flavors of coffee while leaving behind undesirable bitter acids and oils. The result is a robust, ultrasmooth coffee with an unforgettable pure taste.
- Makes concentrated cold-brewed coffee or tea that stores in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
- Produces a beverage that is naturally low in acid – cold-brewed coffee is approximately 67% less acidic than coffee brewed by conventional hot-brew methods.
- Dilute the concentrate one cup at a time to your preferred strength.
- Serve either with hot steaming water or cold water over ice.
- Includes brewing container with handle, glass decanter with lid, two reusable filters, rubber stopper, instructions and a recipe guide.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Plastic and glass construction.
- 7-cup cap. (56 fl oz.)
- 7" diam., 14 3/4" high.
- 1 lb. 7 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Cold-brew coffee grounds for 12 hours to achieve the best results.
- Reusable filters should be replaced after 10-12 brewing sessions, or three months. Replacement filters are available for purchase separately.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Rinse reusable filter with water and place damp in refrigerator or freezer in sealed plastic bag.
Next Day Delivery
You May Also Need
Toddy Cold Brew Coffee System Filters
- Online Only