Toddy Cold Brew Coffee System
The Toddy cold-brew system has a devoted following of coffee aficionados. The exclusive method extracts the natural flavors of coffee while leaving behind undesirable bitter acids and oils. The result is a robust, ultrasmooth coffee with an unforgettable pure taste.
- Makes concentrated cold-brewed coffee or tea that stores in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
- Produces a beverage that is naturally low in acid – cold-brewed coffee is approximately 67% less acidic than coffee brewed by conventional hot-brew methods.
- Dilute the concentrate one cup at a time to your preferred strength.
- Serve either with hot steaming water or cold water over ice.
- Includes brewing container with handle, glass decanter with lid, two reusable filters, rubber stopper, instructions and a recipe guide.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Plastic and glass construction.
- 7” diam., 14 3/4” high.
- 1 lb. 7 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Cold-brew coffee grounds for 12 hours to achieve the best results.
- Reusable filters should be replaced after 10-12 brewing sessions, or three months. Replacement filters are available for purchase separately.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Rinse reusable filter with water and place damp in refrigerator or freezer in sealed plastic bag.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.