Williams-Sonoma Toasted Onion Powder
In the Middle Ages, onions were considered so valuable that they were sometimes used as currency. Modern cooks continue to prize these fragrant root vegetables for the rich flavors they add to savory dishes. Sure to become a mainstay in your kitchen, our toasted onion powder offers a new twist on a classic ingredient.
- As versatile as it is delicious, this unique seasoning is sweet and complex, with a delicate pungency.
- Its rich flavors adds depth to mayonnaise, marinades and vinaigrettes.
- Use instead of minced onion to season everything from soups, stews and chili to grilled meats and vegetables.
- Add a dash of toasted onion powder to cooking water for pasta or potatoes.
- This premium, all-natural herb is sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in California's Napa Valley.
- 2.2 oz.
- Made in the USA of imported ingredients.
- Toasted onion powder.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.