Williams-Sonoma Spice, Toasted Ground Cumin Seeds
One of the world's most popular spices, cumin plays a flavorful role in a wide variety of global seasoning blends, including garam masala, sofrito, adobo and curry powder. Our version is every bit as versatile, adding an enticing warmth and complexity to your favorite dishes.
- This distinctive seasoning has a bold, spicy flavor with rich overtones.
- Count on cumin to lend earthy heat to roasts, curries, stews or chili.
- Just a sprinkle of this seasoning livens up your favorite spreads, dips and appetizers.
- Add a dash to homemade salsa or guacamole.
- Make jalapeño poppers by blending this spice with cream cheese, then stuffing into jalapeños to be roasted, grilled or deep-fried.
- This premium, all-natural herb is sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in California's Napa Valley.
- Made in the USA of imported ingredients.
- Toasted ground cumin seed.