Designed for baking the molded sweet or savory dishes called timbales, these professional-quality French pans distribute heat evenly for thorough, gentle cooking. The classic drum-shaped pans have slightly tapered sides and a nonstick finish to simplify releasing the timbales intact.
- Heavy-gauge tinned steel ensures even and gentle heat distribution for consistent baking and professional-quality results.
- Nonstick finish ensures easy release of delicate timbales, and ensures efficient cleanup.
- Pans are also suited to baking individual brioches, babas and quick breads.
- Made in France by a company that has produced quality bakeware since 1887.
- Set of four.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2 1/4" diam., 2 1/4" high.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 425°F.
- Use only wood, nylon, silicone or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Hand-wash in warm, soapy water. Dry thoroughly before storing.
- Do not soak.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.