Designed for baking the molded sweet or savory dishes called timbales, these professional-quality French pans distribute heat evenly for thorough, gentle cooking. The classic drum-shaped pans have slightly tapered sides and a nonstick finish to simplify releasing the timbales intact.
- Heavy-gauge tinned steel ensures even and gentle heat distribution for consistent baking and professional-quality results.
- Pans are also suited to baking individual brioches, babas and quick breads.
- Made in France by a company that has produced quality bakeware since 1887.
- Set of four.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2 1/4" diam., 2 1/4" high.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 425°F.
- Use only wood, nylon, silicone or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Hand-wash in warm, soapy water. Dry thoroughly before storing.
- Do not soak.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 1 out of 5 by tead2015 from this is really terrible I love cooking and baking at home or the restaurant I used to work, and Of course, Williams-Sonoma is one of my favorite stores. I purchased a lot for years, but this is the first terrible one for me...they smell bad, and some of them are rusty inside. I washed them hard a couple of times, but still smelly and rusty. I can't use them for my cooking or baking. it was the waste...I hope I can get my money back... Don't buy this.Date published: 2015-09-05