Tibos Electric Crêpe Maker
Made by a French company that supplies commercial creperies, our electric griddle enables you to prepare crepes at home with ease. It features a nonstick surface for clean release and a groove for guiding the specially designed spreader (called a rabot), so you can create thin, perfect crepes every time.
- Thermostatically controlled for even cooking.
- A groove guides the specially designed spreader for perfect evenness.
- Nonstick surface for easy release.
- Doubles as a griddle for all kinds of breakfast fare.
- Indicator lights up when ideal temperature is reached.
- Includes ladle, wooden rabot (spreader), wooden spatula, cleaning brush and recipes.
- Polished-chrome base.
- Dimensions & More Info
Crepe Maker includes:
- Wooden rabot (spreader).
- Wooden spatula.
- Cleaning brush.
- Recipe booklet.
- Stainless-steel and plastic construction.
- 13" diam., 4 1/2" high.
- 6 lb. 10 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Wipe base and griddle with a damp cotton cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.