Galaxy Desserts Three Months of Savory Croissants
CroissantsNEW Exclusive Internet Only
Now you can savor freshly baked croissants warm from the oven anytime. Once a month for three months, we’ll deliver a savory selection of chef Jean-Yves Charon’s croissants to your door. The puff pastry is prepared in the traditional style, using butter and ultrathin layers of yeast dough, laboriously folded and refolded, cut and shaped by hand. Preparing them is simple: After the frozen croissants thaw, let them rise, then bake and voilà: warm flaky croissants.
Month 1 (Delivery between August 6, 2013 and August 16, 2013)
12 spinach and feta croissants filled with creamy, tangy feta cheese and spinach.
Month 2 (Delivery between September 3, 2013 and September 13, 2013)
12 ricotta croissants filled with ricotta cheese with a hint of lemon.
Month 3 (Delivery between October 8, 2013 and October 18, 2013)
10 ham and cheese croissants filled with Black Forest ham and swiss cheese.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- The croissants were shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, immediately place the croissants in the freezer, where it will keep up to 3 months frozen.
- Place the frozen croissants on a parchment-lined baking sheet and cover with another piece of parchment paper. Let the croissants rise at room temperature for 8 to 10 hours.
- Preheat an oven to 375ºF.
- Remove the top piece of parchment paper. Lightly brush the tops of the croissants with egg wash (1 egg beaten with 1 tsp. water). Bake the croissants until puffed and golden, about 20 minutes. Let cool for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.