Three Months of Savory Croissants
- Online Only
Now you can savor freshly baked croissants warm from the oven anytime. Once a month for three months, we’ll deliver a savory selection of chef Jean-Yves Charon’s croissants to your door. Preparation is simple: After the frozen croissants thaw, let them rise, then bake and enjoy the buttery, flaky perfection.
- Three monthly shipments of savory croissants.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
Month 1: Delivered Nov. 4–14, 2014 (in time for Thanksgiving)
Spinach and feta croissants filled with creamy, tangy feta cheese and spinach. Set of 12.
Month 2: Delivered Dec. 9–19, 2014 (in time for Christmas)
Cheddar croissants filled with gooey cheddar cheese. Set of 12.
Month 3: Delivered Jan. 6–16, 2015
Ham and cheese croissants filled with Black Forest ham and Swiss cheese. Set of 10.
- Use & Care
- The croissants were shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, immediately place the croissants in the freezer, where it will keep up to one month frozen.
- Place the frozen croissants on a parchment-lined baking sheet and cover with another piece of parchment paper. Let the croissants rise at room temperature for 8 to 10 hours.
- Preheat an oven to 375ºF.
- Remove the top piece of parchment paper. Lightly brush the tops of the croissants with egg wash (1 egg beaten with 1 tsp. water). Bake the croissants until puffed and golden, about 20 minutes. Let cool for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
- Spinach & Feta: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner]), butter, water, milk, cream cheese (pasteurized cultured milk and cream, salt, stabilizers [xanthan and/or carob bean and/or guar gums]), sugar, feta cheese (pasteurized sheep's milk, cultures, enzyme, salt, potassium sorbate), spinach, whole eggs, yeast, enriched flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), salt, dough conditioner blend (wheat flour, malted barley flour, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner], enzymes), black pepper.
- Cheddar: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner]), mild cheddar (pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes, annatto color), butter, water, sugar, yeast, salt, dough conditioner (wheat flour, malted barley flour, ascorbic acid, enzymes).
- Black Forest Ham & Swiss: enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner]), swiss cheese (cultured milk, salt, enzymes), ham, butter, water, sugar, yeast, salt, dough conditioner (wheat flour, malted barley flour, ascorbic acid, enzymes).
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.