Three Months of Pork
Since 1926, three generations of the Edwards family of Surry County, Virginia have been producing award-winning cured meat products from best-quality pork. This special collection includes some of their best offerings, delivered in three monthly shipments. It includes:
Month 1: Smoked Sausage Sampler (delivered December 10–20, 2013)
This sampler includes three varieties of Edwards’ famous links: Smoked Surry, juicy-crunchy Smoked Italian and Smoked Hot, with a pleasantly lingering heat on the finish. Air-dried and hickory smoked for 24 to 36 hours, all cook up plump and juicy in their natural pork casings. 12 links, 4 of each flavor (2 lb. 4 oz. total).
Month 2: Bacon Steak (delivered between January 7–17, 2014)
Cut into extra-thick ¼” slabs, Edwards’ bacon is hand-rubbed with a salt and sugar cure and smoked over hickory logs for 24–36 hours for a deep color and rich flavor not found in standard bacon. Two 1-lb. packages (9–11 slices per package).
Month 3: Berkshire Heritage Pork Sausage (delivered between February 4–14, 2014)
The perfect breakfast sausage: made from top-quality pork from rare heritage-breed Berkshire pigs, lightly seasoned with salt, coarse-ground pepper and sage, and ready to shape into patties or use in your favorite recipes. 2 lb.
- Collection includes 2 lb. 4 oz. Sausage Sampler, 2 lb. Bacon Steak and 2 lb. Berkshire Heritage Pork Sausage, delivered in separate monthly shipments.
- Sausage Sampler and Bacon Steak are shipped chilled; Berkshire Heritage Pork Sausage is shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Smoked Sausage Sampler: The sausages ship frozen. A special curing process ensures that they can last up to 10 days or longer without refrigeration at temperatures up to 120°F. To further extend shelf life, refrigerate upon receipt. Unopened, the sausages will keep up to 10 days at room temperature, 4 weeks refrigerated or 1 year frozen. Once opened, store in the refrigerator for up to 10 days. Freezing is not recommended once opened.
- Bacon Steak: The dry-cured, preserved bacon ships at ambient temperature and may be warm to the touch upon receipt. This is to be expected and does not impact the safety of the product, which can be kept unrefrigerated for up to 10 days and withstand temperatures of 120°F. Upon receipt, immediately place the bacon in the refrigerator or freezer, where it will keep up to 3 weeks, refrigerated and unopened, or up to 3 months frozen.
- Berkshire Heritage Pork Breakfast Sausage: The sausage is shipped frozen with ice packs. Refrigerate or freeze upon receipt. Sausage keeps up to 10 days refrigerated, opened or unopened, and 3 months frozen.
Smoked Sausage Sampler
- Smoked Italian: pork, salt, water, dextrose, black pepper, fennel, paprika, sodium nitrite, natural hog casing.
- Smoked Hot: pork, salt, water, red pepper, white pepper, sage, black pepper, autolyzed yeast extract, spice extract, sodium nitrite, natural hog casing.
- Smoked Surry: pork, salt, water, dextrose, black pepper, fennel, paprika, sodium nitrite, natural hog casing.
- Pork, salt, sugar, sodium nitrite.
- Pork, salt, black pepper, sugar, red pepper, sage.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.