Three Months of Pork
- Online Only
Since 1926, three generations of the Edwards family of Surry County, Virginia have been producing award-winning cured meat products from best-quality pork. This special collection includes some of their most popular offerings, delivered in three monthly shipments. It includes:
Month 1: Smoked Sausage Sampler (delivered between November 4–14, 2014 – in time for Thanksgiving)
This sampler includes three varieties of Edwards' famous links: Smoked Surry, Smoked Italian and Smoked Hot. Air-dried and hickory smoked for 24 to 36 hours, all of the sausages cook up plump and juicy in their natural pork casings, which have a satisfying snap when you bite into them. 12 links, 4 of each flavor (2 lb. 4 oz. total).
Month 2: Hickory Bacon Steak (delivered between December 9–19, 2014 – in time for Christmas)
Cut into extra-thick ¼" slabs, Edwards' bacon is hand-rubbed with a salt and sugar cure and smoked over hickory logs for 24–36 hours for a deep color and rich flavor not found in standard bacon. Two 1-lb. packages (9–11 slices per package).
Month 3: Berkshire Pork Sausage (delivered between January 6–16, 2015)
The perfect breakfast sausage: made from top-quality pork from rare heritage-breed Berkshire pigs, lightly seasoned with salt, coarse-ground pepper and sage. The sausage arrives ready to shape into patties or use in your favorite recipes. 2 lb.
- Three monthly shipments of pork.
- The Smoked Sausage Sampler and Hickory Bacon Steak are shipped at ambient temperature; the Berkshire Pork Sausage is shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Smoked Sausage Sampler: The sausages ship at ambient temperature. A special curing process ensures that they can last up to 10 days or longer without refrigeration at temperatures up to 120°F. To further extend shelf life, refrigerate upon receipt. Unopened, the sausages will keep up to 10 days at room temperature, 4 weeks refrigerated or 1 year frozen. Once opened, store in the refrigerator for up to 10 days. Freezing is not recommended once opened.
- Hickory Bacon Steak: The dry-cured, preserved bacon ships at ambient temperature and may be warm to the touch upon receipt. This is to be expected and does not impact the safety of the product, which can be kept unrefrigerated for up to 10 days and withstand temperatures of 120°F. Upon receipt, immediately place the bacon in the refrigerator or freezer, where it will keep up to 3 weeks, refrigerated and unopened, or up to 3 months frozen.
- Berkshire Pork Sausage: The sausage is shipped frozen with ice packs. Refrigerate or freeze upon receipt. Sausage keeps up to 10 days refrigerated, opened or unopened, and 3 months frozen.
Smoked Sausage Sampler
- Smoked Surry: pork, salt, water, dextrose, black pepper, fennel, paprika, sodium nitrite, natural hog casing.
- Smoked Italian: pork, salt, water, dextrose, black pepper, fennel, paprika, sodium nitrite, natural hog casing.
- Smoked Hot: pork, salt, water, red pepper, white pepper, sage, black pepper, autolyzed yeast extract, spice extract, sodium nitrite, natural hog casing.
Hickory Bacon Steak
- Pork, salt, sugar, sodium nitrite.
Berkshire Pork Sausage
- Pork, salt, black pepper, sugar, red pepper, sage.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.