Make this a delicious season for someone special. Three delectable varieties of French-style pastries will be delivered from the kitchen of pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon to your recipient’s door, a different pastry each month. The croissants, sticky buns and morning buns are shipped frozen, ready to bake and enjoy warm from the oven.
- Hand made with a delicate flaky texture, buttery taste and irresistible aroma.
- Easy to prepare: simply let rise overnight, then bake.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
Month 1 (Delivery between August 6, 2013 and August 16, 2013)
- Morning Buns: The handmade pastries combine a light, flaky croissant dough with a buttery brown-sugar filling enhanced with cinnamon and orange zest. Set of 12.
Month 2 (Delivery between September 3, 2013 and September 13, 2013)
- Sticky Buns: Prepared from scratch using a buttery croissant dough and rolled with a generous layer of caramelized pecans. Set of 12.
Month 3 (Delivery between October 8, 2013 and October 18, 2013)
- Chocolate Croissants: Chef Charon prepares the puff pastry for these croissants in the traditional French style, using butter and ultrathin layers of yeast dough, laboriously folded and cut by hand. Filled with fine chocolate from renowned Belgian chocolatier Callebaut. Set of 15.