Three Months of American Cheese
- Online Only
Enjoy a selection of America's best artisanal cheeses delivered directly from the dairy to your door in three monthly deliveries. The unique cheeses from California and Utah offer a generous taste of celebrated regional favorites and a fine balance of flavors, textures and styles. To complement the cheeses, month 2 includes artisanal crackers and month 3 showcases salami and crackers.
- Approx. 3 lb. 12 oz. cheese total.
- Wine pairing and serving suggestions accompany the cheeses.
- Shipped chilled.
Month 1: Delivered November 4–14, 2014 (in time for Thanksgiving)
Pennyroyal Farm Cheese Collection, California
- Boont Corners 2 Month is a goat and sheep cheese with a milky flavor, mild acidity and earthy aroma. 6 oz.
- Boont Corners Vintage contains the same goat and sheep dairy but is aged at least four months, making it firmer, sharper and tangier. 6 oz.
- Boont Corners Reserve, aged up to 11 months, is a hard cheese akin to Parmigiano Reggiano, suitable for grating. 6 oz.
Month 2: Delivered December 9–19, 2014 (in time for Christmas)
Beehive Cheese & Creminelli Salami Collection, Utah
- Aggiano is a grana-style cheese with a crumbly texture and flavor profile reminiscent of Parmigiano-Reggiano. 12 oz.
- Salami Casalingo, or "salami of the house," is made in the traditional Italian style with coarse-ground pork from naturally raised heritage breed pigs; hand-selected organic spices enhance its sweetness. 5.5 oz.
- Beehive Rusks are whole-grain crackers made with dried cherries, seeds, nuts, sea salt and Utah wildflower honey – all wonderful flavors to accompany cheese. 4 oz.
Month 3: Delivered January 6–16, 2015.
Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Collection, California
- Original Blue is a rustic-style blue cheese reminiscent of Stilton. It is known for its fudgy texture, mellow flavor and sweet, salted-caramel finish. 1 lb.
- Tangy Toma has a buttery texture and grassy notes, reminiscent of the fields where the cattle graze on the California coast. 1 lb.
- Rustic Bakery sea salt crackers. 6 oz.
- Use & Care
- Refrigerate the cheese upon receipt. It is best stored in a vegetable bin or container away from the refrigerator fan. We recommend leaving the cheese in the packaging as it comes to room temperature, to prevent oxidation, which may affect the flavor.
- Cut and set out only as much cheese as you plan to serve, returning the rest to the refrigerator.
- To experience the cheese's full flavor, serve at room temperature. For optimal flavor and texture, bring the cheeses to room temperature for approximately 1 hour prior to serving.
- Leftover cheese is best re-wrapped in parchment or waxed paper. Plastic wrap is not recommended. It is best to consume the cheese within one to two weeks of receipt.
Month 1: Pennyroyal Farm Cheese Collection
- Raw cultured goat and sheep's milk, or raw cultured goat milk, rennet, salt.
Month 2: Beehive Cheese & Creminelli Salami
- Barely Buzzed: Pasteurized cows milk, cheese cultures, coffee, lavender, canola oil, enzymes.
- Salami: Pork, salt, sugars, natural flavors, spices (pepper), lactic acid starter cultures, garlic, in beef casing.
- Beehive Rusks: Spelt flour, buttermilk (low fat milk, lactic acid bacteria culture, salt) pumpkin seed, dried cherries (cherries, cane sugar), pecans, brown sugar, flax seed, honey, molasses, sunflower seed, baking soda, sea salt, rosemary.
Month 3: Point Reyes Cheese Collection
- Bay Blue: Cultured raw cow's milk, salt, enzymes, penicillium roqueforti.
- Toma: Cultured pasteurized cow’s milk, kosher salt, enzymes (microbial).
- Rustic Bakery Sea Salt Crackers: Unbleached wheat flour, turbinado sugar, extra-virgin olive oil, salt, sel gris.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.
Also in this Collection
Three Months of European Cheese
- Online Only