Thomas Obrien Floral Grid Rug
Streamlining an antique carpet motif into a simple floral-dotted lattice, designer Thomas O’Brien gave this rug clean lines and a versatile neutral palette. Artisans hand knot the dense, resilient pile from plush wool, adding a touch of silk for natural low luster.
- Knotted by hand from 90% wool and 10% silk.
- Designed by Thomas O’Brien.
- Classic floral grid in a warm neutral palette.
- Wool pile is soft, dense and long-wearing.
- Silk yarns add subtle sheen.
- Dense pile is sheared to an even 1/4" thickness.
- Coordinating bound edge.
- We recommend our Lightweight Rug Pad with this style; our latex-backed pad (sold separately) can be trimmed to fit exact rug dimensions.
- 6' x 9'.
- 8' x 10'.
- 9' x 12'.
- Made in Nepal.
- Professionally clean
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow four to six weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.