This sturdy trellis provides vertical space that vining vegetables like beans, peas and cucumbers need to grow upwards. Trellises lift vines off the ground, minimizing insect and moisture damage, providing air circulation and greater overall sun exposure. Use one alone or configure them together into tent- or tower-shapes for larger plants like tomatoes and peas.
- Provides air circulation and increased sun exposure while minimizing insect- and disease damage.
- Conveniently designed to fit the VegTrug Small Farm Kit, trellis may also be used in containers and in the ground.
- Spiked base holds trellis securely in place.
- Brown powder-coated steel is food-safe.
- 19 1/2” x 35” high: Includes connector clips.
- 35” x 35” high: Includes clips and U-shaped connectors for affixing to fences and walls.