The Ultimate Grilling Rub Collection
A great gift for any grill cook, our sampler includes our four favorite spice rubs. Each one is a unique blend of spices and seasonings that enhance the natural flavors of grilled, panfried and roasted meats, poultry, seafood and vegetables.
- Chili-lime rub adds tangy Latin flavor to pork, beef, chicken, seafood and vegetables.
- Potlatch seasoning, inspired by flavorings used by Native Americans of the Pacific Northwest, is especially delicious on salmon.
- Spicy chipotle rub combines hot chipotle peppers with brown sugar, herbs and spices to give a kick to fajitas, roasted corn and other dishes.
- Smokehouse rub melds applewood-smoked sea salt with herbs and a touch of brown sugar for a perfect savory-sweet balance.
- Each rub is packed in an airtight tin to ensure freshness.
- 1.5 oz. each.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in USA.
- Chili-lime rub: Sea salt, chili pepper, lime juice powder (corn syrup solids, natural flavors [lime juice solids, natural flavors]), garlic, onion, paprika, sugar, cumin, cilantro, black pepper, coriander, silicon dioxide (to prevent caking), red pepper, chipotle pepper.
- Potlatch seasoning: Kosher salt, paprika, crushed red pepper, chili pepper, oregano, basil, coriander, safflower oil (to prevent separation).
- Spicy chipotle rub: Sea salt, brown sugar, garlic, New Mexico chili pepper, paprika, roasted garlic, onion, chipotle chili pepper, mustard, orange peel, Turkish cumin, coriander, oregano, black pepper, natural hickory smoke flavor.
- Smokehouse rub: Applewood-smoked sea salt, brown sugar, garlic, onion, black pepper, natural apple wood smoke flavor, French thyme, safflower oil (to prevent separation), Dalmatian sage.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.