The Ultimate Grilling Rub Collection
A great gift for any grill cook, our sampler includes our four favorite spice rubs. Each one is a unique blend of spices and seasonings that enhance the natural flavors of grilled, panfried and roasted meats, poultry, seafood and vegetables.
- Chili-lime rub adds tangy Latin flavor to pork, beef, chicken, seafood and vegetables.
- Potlatch seasoning, inspired by flavorings used by Native Americans of the Pacific Northwest, is especially delicious on salmon.
- Spicy chipotle rub combines hot chipotle peppers with brown sugar, herbs and spices to give a kick to fajitas, roasted corn and other dishes.
- Smokehouse rub melds applewood-smoked sea salt with herbs and a touch of brown sugar for a perfect savory-sweet balance.
- Each rub is packed in an airtight tin to ensure freshness.
- 1.5 oz. each.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in USA.
- Chili-lime rub: Sea salt, chili pepper, lime juice powder (corn syrup solids, natural flavors [lime juice solids, natural flavors]), garlic, onion, paprika, sugar, cumin, cilantro, black pepper, coriander, silicon dioxide (to prevent caking), red pepper, chipotle pepper.
- Potlatch seasoning: Kosher salt, paprika, crushed red pepper, chili pepper, oregano, basil, coriander, safflower oil (to prevent separation).
- Spicy chipotle rub: Sea salt, brown sugar, garlic, New Mexico chili pepper, paprika, roasted garlic, onion, chipotle chili pepper, mustard, orange peel, Turkish cumin, coriander, oregano, black pepper, natural hickory smoke flavor.
- Smokehouse rub: Applewood-smoked sea salt, brown sugar, garlic, onion, black pepper, natural apple wood smoke flavor, French thyme, safflower oil (to prevent separation), Dalmatian sage.
Next Day Delivery
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.